Own your Shell SPBU business
Run your business with one of the world’s leading brands and find the opportunity to operate multiple existing Shell retail facilities grouped together to form a cluster. A Cluster can range from 2 to 6 locations or even more depending on your capability and availability in the future.
- Shell’s new retail business opportunity provides many benefits to a potential Retailer:
- Shell’s proven operating system, training and best practices from over 45,000 retail network worldwide.
- Attractive return-on-investment potential. No fixed assets to acquire and major maintenance covered by Shell.
- Low-risk and predictable cash flow operating model
- Opportunity to expand your Retail business portfolio with selected partners.
- Business support by a world class team including Shell's Territory Manager as consultants in conducting the business
The Cluster Retailer
As a Shell Retailer, you could maximise your potential to become Cluster Retailer. You may review the requirements below to ensure a successful match!
The investment required includes:
- Bank Guarantee
- Initial Training Fee
- Operating Capital
- Selected retail business portfolio e.g. Convenience Retailing, Lube Bay, Food-to-Go
A referral to a financial institution that understands the Shell Retailer program is available as part of the application process.
Your business investment will depend on the number of sites in the Cluster and vary based on site characteristics and geographical location.
- Minimum of 5 years in a front-line management role in the Retail or Service industry with Profit & Loss responsibilities
- Management experience with multiple units or direct supervision of 15 employees or more would be considered a strong asset
* Candidate and/or their designated Operator(s) can fulfill the above criteria.
Personal Business Profile
- Committed to safety at all levels
- Strong leadership and management skills. Builds high performing culture through effective delegationa and team development.
- Passionate about Customer Service and fulfilling customer needs
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial flair and financial acumen.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and IT literate.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and very good command of English
Please note: Ownership of other non-competing businesses is allowed