Shell in Indonesia
Shell business in Indonesia covers Downstream and Upstream. In Dowstream our activities include retail fuels; lubricants for industry, automotive and transport; marine; commercial fuels and bitumen. In Upstream sector, Shell Indonesia is the PSC operator of deep-water block Pulau Moa Selatan and a strategic partner of Inpex, Masela PSC operator which includes the Abadi gas field.
Our head office in Indonesia are based in Jakarta.
Shell in Indonesia by numbers
- Around 270 people employed
- 70+ Shell branded retail stations (Greater Jakarta and Bandung)
- 1 Bitumen storage plant in Merak
- 3 Lubricants warehouses (Bekasi, Surabaya and Balikpapan)
- 1 Lubricants Oil Blending Plant (LOBP) in Marunda
Shell Indonesia is committed to the ongoing development of the areas and the community where it has business activities. These social activities are driven by a commitment to sustainable development and a belief that our long-term success depends on being able to strike the right balance between economic growth, care for the environment and equitable social development. Read more about our Social Investment Programme in Indonesia.